Tickets on Sale June 2014
Ticket prices for the 2014 Kirkland Uncorked Tasting Garden:
- $25 Advanced General Admission: a commemorative glass and 10 tasting tokens* ($30 weekend-of)
- $20 Non-Tasting Admission (online in advance and weekend-of)
Note: Glassware is while supplies last
View the Ticket Price Breakdown
Be a Kirkland Uncorked VIP Courtesy of Fred Meyer
Always wanted to be a VIP? Well, now is your chance thanks to our reward friendly partner Fred Meyer. If you purchase your Tasting Garden ticket at any of the following Fred Meyer locations you will receive an additional 4 wine tasting tokens for the same great price, $25!
Visit the Kirkland, Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond, Bothell, Lake City, Greenwood or Ballard store's customer service desk and ask to purchase your Kirkland Uncorked ticket and get rewarded! Whats on your list today? A Kirkland Uncorked ticket!
Advance Ticket Outlets
The Grape Choice - Kirkland
Fred Meyer - Kirkland
Fred Meyer - Issaquah
Fred Meyer - Bellevue
Fred Meyer - Redmond
Fred Meyer - Bothell
Fred Meyer - Lake City
Fred Meyer - Greenwood
Fred Meyer - Ballard
Other details you will want to know...
- Wine tastes are 1-2 tasting tokens per 1 oz pour.
- Additional tasting tokens may be purchased at the Wine Shop or the Beer Garden.
- Admission tickets are valid for one day only.
- You must be 21 or older and present a valid ID at the event. Advance Tickets are non-refundable.
- Commemorative festival glasses available while supplies last.
- There is re-entry admission at Kirkland Uncorked, be sure to keep your glass! Or else you will have to purchase a new one.
- Wines will be corked 30 minutes before Tasting Garden closes.
- Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly and call a cab. Read more...